2 April 2012

No Runs

Confession: I did not run, go to gym or climb stairs this week. I did walk a very long distance on two days and I swam once. It's the first week this year that I have not run. It is less than three weeks until I climb 1776 steps/144 floors and it is just over a month until I run 21km race. I still want to continue training to complete these goals and in doing so I hope to improve my fitness knowing that doing this keeps my mind and body healthy. I will try to continue with my training schedule this week...while I am on holiday...

"Just do it" - Nike

3 comments:

Lea White said...

Sometimes a break is also important :-)

Lea White said...

Check out our new blog Bronwyn! http://thetriers.blogspot.co.nz/

Anonymous said...

Our bodies need time to recuperate and doing a long walk is as good as running - don't be so hard on yourself :-)

Post a Comment