17 April 2012

Countdown


This Saturday I will be climbing 144 floors/1776 steps up the CN tower

In 19 days I will be running 21km (Toronto half marathon race)

I have been training a lot this year to complete these challenges that I have set for myself however I have lacked the will power to train much in the last couple weeks. I climbed stairs yesterday and really battled with feeling dizzy and weak, possible due to my low blood pressure & low blood sugar and not just unfit. I am concerned that my drop in fitness level will make me suffer more during the events and hope my preparation up to now as been enough to complete both - smiling proudly and without injury. I am getting excited about these challenges again and I am recommitting to training for them now. I am grateful for all the encouragement and motivation from those that support me as this cheers me on and I hope to inspire others too. I need to focus on empowering myself more now to reach my personal aspirations.

http://zenhabits.net/get-off-your-butt-16-ways-to-get-motivated-when-youre-in-a-slump/

1 comment:

Lea White said...

how exciting! Can't wait to hear how you do!

Post a Comment