Distance: 9.02 km
Time: 57:19
Avg Pace: 6:21 min/km
I did almost the same route I used to walk so often and ran a couple times last year. I measured it today and found out it is 9 kilometres! If I had know this I would have felt far more confident knowing I could acheive this distance. When I ran this route last year I took an hour and a half to complete but that included a toilet break, taking photos and some walking.
When I started running today I felt too cold as it was 1C but with windchill I think it was about -5 as the wind off the lake turned my tears to ice and froze the sweat on my face. Ok slight exaggeration; it didnt take too long before I started overheating but most of the time I was running I felt really good! I really enjoyed it and looked forward to update this blog with pride as it has become a good motivator for me to do this.
10k next week!
I ran with many words of encouragement and advice running through my mind today. I appreciate it so much, thank you for your support. :)
'Keep fit & keep in touch' ~ Bronwyn
2 comments:
Well done Bron! you are doing so well. Such an inspiration!
Thank you Lea, I think you are too!
Post a Comment