26 January 2012

100 days until race day

I have at times wished I had not entered this race to give myself more time to get fit. The last time I trained this much I was half the age I am now! Now I have this deadline to work towards it pushes me to get fit without procrastinating. I am so grateful that I am training for this race now as slowly but surely I am getting fitter and this is benefiting me in more ways than I had thought it would. I must try remember this pep talk to myself over the next 99 days of training ;)
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan."

2 comments:

Genis Pieterse said...

Hi Bronwyn,

What race is this?

Genis

Bron said...

Hi Genis
It is the Toronto Marathon, I have registered for the half marathon race which is run on the same day but it a different route to the marathon. Here is the link to their website: http://www.torontomarathon.com/races/half-marathon.html
Thank you

Post a Comment