My tapering phase for the half marathon has begun although I don't feel as though I have need to cut down training that much as I did not run far enough on my training runs but I did run longer distances more regularly than I did last year. I will try to do more next year...
I do feel fitter and stronger than I felt for the last two races though. I think Pilates has helped me a lot. I will post more about this soon.
I do feel fitter and stronger than I felt for the last two races though. I think Pilates has helped me a lot. I will post more about this soon.
I have been thinking so much about my school friend Jenny who now lives in USA as she will be running her first half marathon on the same day :) I like this statement from her blog below:
"I am so glad to find out a very good friend of mine who lives in U.K. will be running a half marathon on Oct. 13th, exactly the same day as my first half marathon in U.S.. How funny! How exciting!! Such a great way to cheer for each other when training for our half marathon! I know we will be thinking of each other when we run."

No comments:
Post a Comment