12 March 2013

:)

I have been running regularly with my friend J and her friend's dog Pip. My first few runs with J involved going through ankle deep mud in places after flooding in area and we ran in rain and icy winds. It is much more enjoyable now as the weather has been warmer and sunnier :)

J is braver than me in discovering running routes and this fortunately has opened up a new world of routes which I am so relieved and grateful to find. I am also glad to be finding routes to go walking or cycling with Branden. I was getting frustrated and despondent running around our neighbourhood. We run through fields and farms which surround our neighbourhood and I really love going past horses, pigs, lamas, chickens, swans etc. It is lovely scenery so this motivates me to feel fit enough to enjoy it more.

Burford running route:

No comments:

Post a Comment