2 June 2014

JUNE

I feel frustrated/afraid that I sometimes get dizzy while exercising - even though I know its best to listen to my body and only do as much as I can. Today my yoga teacher reassured me that it is ok to rest whenever I need to... I am learning to give myself permission to do what is best for me.

When I get dizzy or if I rest I thought that I would:
•         disrupt others
•         start feeling worse
•         feel I am giving in
•         not be seen as strong enough

I want to learn to listen to my body and not listen to my ego.

I am going to try to:
•         keep calm & hydrated
•         take rests when I need to
•         not fear how I feel
•         not worry what others might be thinking

I am learning to live my life this way too :)

“Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.” –B.K.S. Iyengar

No comments:

Post a Comment