7 February 2014

Feb 2014

7 Feb 2014
Distance: 5.00 km
Time: 27:31
Avg Pace: 5:30 min/km

I been running 5km fairly regularly this year and taking a break from long distance running. I have done a few shorter but faster runs on the treadmill. I've been avoiding the muddy flooded fields. When I have run outdoors I have kept to the 5km loop of the 10km race as it is conveniently in my neighbourhood and not too many puddles en route.
 
There is a chance we might be in Sydney for Bran's business trip next month. It is likely to happen around the time of the Carterton 10k race but I still plan run 10k on the same day. (slowly in 30C+) I have already researched scenic routes to walk and run there. There are a few large parks near Sydney CBD as wells as scenic paths along the coast that I would like to explore if we get chance to go.

I have been doing more yoga and Pilates this year at home as well as doing more classes. I can see and feel the benefits of doing this when running as well as in general well being. :)

http://runbronwynrun.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/pilates.html

No comments:

Post a Comment