I had my first fall from jogging today - a full body slide down a slope on long wet slippery grass. No injuries (yet)
The last couple days have been very foggy. Wintery weather has been very mild so far though. I have loved seeing the changes in the countryside this year - the scenery has been alluring in all seasons and in all weather. I hope that I continue to feel this way through winter.
I have seen so much more of our surrounding countryside thanks to Jacki who I have followed on many scenic routes this year. I am going to miss my running buddy who is relocating soon.
I have never done speed training nor trained for a 10k race but this is my plan for training this winter as I will do most of my training on the treadmill. Yesterday (11.12.13) I registered for Carterton's 10k race (16 March 2014) I finished this year's race in 1h01m. In October I finished another 10k race in 56m.01s. So my goal is to run this race as faster ,hopefully I can do it under 55min. I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment