12 March 2012

A fun run in the sun

I have been looking forward to updating this blog with my enjoyable running experience yesterday. Thank you to everyone that reads this blog (all 5 of you!)

I ran 14km yesterday and I loved it! The weather was the warmest it has been this year. It was about 10C and colder with wind chill but still a lot warmer than it has been. I braved bearing my lower legs and felt very comfortable running without a waterbelt or extra winter gear on. The sun was shining brightly, there are suddenly so many more seagulls around and it felt like the first day of spring. I enjoyed it so much and felt the spring in my step too ;)
I enjoyed running with a friend for the first time and am so grateful that Branden cycled with us, this was an awesome mental boost. Thank you!!
I really love the waterfront path and I am glad to be running farther along it now ;)

11 March: Distance: 14.00kmTime: 1:28:55
Elapsed Time: 1:35:56 (with breaks)

Avg Pace: 6:21 min/km

2 comments:

Lea White said...

Lovely photos! Well done Bronwyn. That is amazing!

Shamita Singh said...

Good job lady! :)

Post a Comment