17 July 2012

Oxford Half Marathon 2012

We are moving back to England next month. I will find out what it is like running in the rain...but I know that I prefer to run in cooler temperatures. It has been too hot for me to do any long distance runs here this summer. I have signed up to volunteer at a local triathlon on the first week we are back and will find out more about local running groups.

I have registered to run the Oxford Half Marathon on 14th October 2012. http://www.oxfordhalfmarathon.co.uk/public/default.aspx?id=home

Official charity partner: http://www.helenanddouglas.org.uk/
Helen & Douglas House has the time and expertise to care for children and young adults with life-shortening conditions and support their families. The two hospice houses offer specialist symptom and pain management, medically-supported short breaks and end-of-life care, as well as counselling and practical support for the whole family.
Our aim is to help every young person - aged from birth to 35 – who visits us from Oxfordshire and surrounding counties, live life to the full....even when that life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment